2012年10月21日星期日

each other to know each other in love




Dear plum. 2009 acquaintance with Q, recognize that you are God's blessing for me. More dependent on you. Dear plum. We called each other darling. Our unified pen is purple astringent name. Because we all prefer purple astringent. Dear Mei. I remember we say that life never betray. Dear Mei. We said good to be with happiness. Dear plum. First love letter you wrote for me, I was very moved, the happiness of the heart is warm. Dear Mei. Figure sign you every time I do, I was very happy. Dear plum. Our pictures are one-on-one, but the envy of a lot of people to the Oh. Dear plum. I remember the first time we are on the phone when the heart can not tell the excitement. Dear plum Northface 3 In 1 Jackets Sale. We have become accustomed to the on-line will give the other news UGG Sunburst Sale. 10 Dear plum. As long as we do not return to the information, we will know each other certainly busy, this is the so-called soul! 11 Dear plum. The vast network of sea, meet with you, friend. 12 Dear plum. Run lucky, but also ran the happiness. 13 Dear plum. She is an amazing magic, everyone pistachios. This article from the past touching story 14 Dear plum. I hope you happy a little more, a little less trouble, a little more happiness, sadness less. 15 Dear plum. Distressed you feel bad. You all unpleasant to bear for you. 16 Dear plum. See you are so tired, Desiring to hold you. 17 Dear plum. As long as she will be filled with laughter. 18 Dear Mei. When you feel lonely when thinking about the distance there is I bless you. 19 Dear plum. When I accompany you happiness forever and ever accompany you around. 20 Dear plum. Every time I see hear you dear Northface Kids Northface Jackets, do not mind living by a self-happy. 21 Dear plum. I remember the times I've caught a cold. 22, dear plum. To call you, you say you have a cold. 23, dear plum. Is this the so-called lovesickness. Even the sick are all together. This is Siamese bar. 24 Dear plum. Our mutual comfort themselves. Tell their own good rest today, tomorrow it will be good. 25 Dear plum. As long as there is anything, I could not help but say to you. Want to hear your opinion. 26 Dear plum. Years ago we were all so busy so busy, so every day we just say hello on busy with their own. 27 Dear plum. New Year wanted to give you a call, but they hit me cold. 28 Dear Mei. Voice hoarse. So I am sorry, did not call you Happy New Year. 29 Dear plum. I heard you give me that, you find him, my heart really happy. Kind of do not know what words to describe. 30 Dear plum. Some words do not have to say, I am sure you understand. 31 Dear plum. In some way, without specifying believe you know how to walk. 32 Dear plum. Do not have to be investigated for known each other for long, and do not have to worry about how to get the days ahead. 33 Dear plum. With my true feelings warm your heart. Please remember the day the road is long, we walk together. 34 Dear plum. Each time you want to you, I will be looking at the sky. 35 Dear plum. We said to each other to remember to look at the day. 36 Dear plum. Because that is our common forever. 37 Dear plum. Because I believe you also want me in the side of the sky. 38 Dear plum UGGs Bailey Button Krinkle Boots. Although the space-time so we separated, but separated continuously each other's blessing. 39 Dear plum. Quietly listening. This article from the past touching story 40 Dear plum. I give the gift you are ready. 41 Dear plum. A grow the happiness. 42 Dear plum. The comfort we Acacia painful. 43 Dear plum. Thanks for the virtual world let us meet and depend on each other to know each other in love. 44 Dear plum. When I'm depressed mood, feel the sun. 45 Dear plum. My mood is desolate coverage gradually warm UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah. 46 Dear plum. My dear, calling you dear, is exclusive. 47 Dear plum. At first I thought I would be older than you. 48 Dear plum. What to know you so much younger than me. 49 Dear plum. I think we will have a generation gap. 50, dear plum. I did not expect we not only do not have a generation gap has become the most intimate. 51 Dear plum. Your words are always people have misunderstood. 52 Dear plum. New to, you'll never guess your age. Haha 53 Dear plum. You are a very sensible, very caring person. 54 Dear plum. You are a family man, but also a very obedient person. This article from the past touching story 55 Dear plum. You said to me: Honey, I'm with you grew up with. 56 Dear plum. You said to me: my dear, to know how to protect themselves. 57 Dear plum. You said to me: Honey, remember to take care of their own body. 58 Dear plum. You said to me: Dear, waiting for you to find your own happiness, I let go. 59 Dear plum. I say to you: Honey, you in place, there will be me. 60 Dear Mei. I say to you: Honey, be sure to let their own good good. 61 Dear Mei. I say to you: my dear, you have found happiness, so always go well North Face Down Vest. 62 Dear plum. I say to you: Honey, remember our promise. 63 Dear plum. A purple, not color, is the light of your eyes. 64 Dear plum. There is a purple, not the sky, your warm words. 65 Dear Mei. A purple, not the sea, we meet Clover. (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论