2012年10月21日星期日

not blame the tears rushing




If I had not met, I will not know how to have a flesh and blood family, the people are so warm North Face Boots, and if we had not met, I will not learn strong, can not learn to smile, not to understand happiness than we have honey sweet . If we had not met, I will not understand that there is a smile is so brilliant. Today, is a good time to fly a kite, standing upstairs watching the kids put the tall kite, my tears, I fell into a deep meditation accompanied the kite and children's laughter: 3 years ago At this time I was flying a kite with and grandmother, who had seen the world in the midst of such a happy woman Sun, they ran, laughing, ah, forget the generational difference when I smile so bright, is the world's happiest person. The grandmother told me: the future no matter what difficulties have strong, real-world people do not love me, she love me forever. The instant the sky is falling for me, she wore. She and I together kite-flying, she said: She is a line, I was a kite, although kites continue to fall, but as long as the line is constantly, kite would never fly, as long as the kite flying, the dream will not be broken for a dream immediately driven to the wall for the grandmother, should brave the fly. In fact, I have long known that grandmother got sick, not live much longer, she would like in the last days of life in some encouragement, some happiness to her niece, she thought I do not know these UGGs Brookfield Short Boots, in fact, I grew up I know everything, I silly grandmother, her smile really innocent, like a child, but she did not notice that her niece had burst into tears, fast off the line, the kite can fly? silly. Available in order to make her happy, I smiled and nodded his head. This may be the last year of the kite-flying, and I wish that time never stopped at this moment, I see more of a grandmother, smiling face of the grandmother, grandmother's love of this world. If happiness is temporary, let that wonderful memory able to save happy, it was raining like God crying, my lessons in the classroom, watching the heavy rain outside really scary, suddenly the door a figure : teacher, called · · · · · I want to take her home, a little something from face Grandpa anxious I see an uncomfortable, your grandmother is dying, her family called said she wants to see you in that one, and accompanied by the drums of rain, I horde, I wish my grandfather is lying to me, or to let me learn deliberately scare me, but do not blame the tears rushing streaming down my umbrella plug forced upon grandfather michael kors online, heavy rain straight to the grandmother, I forget the cold, I feel beneath their feet is not a road, Hot Wheels, I fell down, my hand slapping the water grandmother you must wait for me, you let the line do not break, Kite last time you fly, I climbed climb forget all wet, forget the blood flow of glass cut legs melt into the water is a pain I instantly lost consciousness, not even the strength to stand up, the blood concentration and the water, my exhausted body strength to stand up, step by step, difficult to move UGGs Suburb Crochet Short, grandmother, etc. me! I see a smile, grandmother, me, let me hold you again what I experience in a warm, grandmother, etc. I! You do not leave me. I forget that they have shed many tears, forget the sound of the rain with me forward, or the sound of tears with me going. Grandmother, I suddenly flew into her arms, dying grandmother, she laughed, holding a kite: boy, this kite is a grandmother hand-made later by grievances and difficulties encountered see if he must be strong, and as long as the kite at your side, and grandmother forever. Rain, silly facial on her for me. . . Child UGGs Neema Sale. . . . Sub. Grandma, I love you, Things do not, I grew up, whenever I encounter difficulties, just looked at the wall of the kite, I grows up, today, I own a kite, and only wanted her to fly go to heaven air max shoes clearance. Sympathy; grandmother all these days, a broken line, a kite how to do? (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论