2012年10月21日星期日

eyes big reason Is this just prefer




Do not need gold Guangcan, no gorgeous appearance, as long as the flat Fanfan. Like a long drought after the rain and fog, like the drop of water in the desert, quietly nourishing your heart, this is the motherly love: If you have to add a qualifier, it is my whole world. After the Chinese New Year, the noisy rural restored calm of the past, silent like a mother watching over her children. Corner of the rural areas, the snow slowly fluttered, two magpie in the treetops on a cold shiver adds a bit sad, dismal good cry and gave around, my brother and I was done in full swing in the following. Brother, and I tried to dry michael kors online sale, or else I'm sorry brother you hope. I was standing in the pit playful looked younger brother. Brother, younger brother of the Director-General do not worry! Said a hoe fiercely pressed to the ground. Lip man, when the brother I can not be worse than the brother. I thought to myself, thinking about a big shovel has been me out of the pit, this weather gives the feeling of desolation exciting I murmured, looking at the snow flying in the wind UGG Ashur Clearance Sale. I do not know a few somewhat but I would burst into tears. We continue to dry, but to the mother. Mother is a true farmers drop out of school to help at home to reduce the burden on the third grade, and last year won the waist and shoulder disc hernia so now walking all slow a lot, not then go up wind, Wind & Fire live momentum. Listen to the neighbor said my mom then walking are with the wind, mother and mother-in-law mouth, always like you muttering this when you look for a job right, anyway, in my mind, she is a restless person. This is not just arrived in the said military children, you do not branches on the ground to pick up a pick. (I just had two the Paulownia plane) Mom, you want that the branch. I'm not willing to say. The mother said, silly boy, the dried and used for heating in winter and more good, comparable heart of corn more. Cheapskate. I thought to myself, Is a child four or five siblings sitting in the dark, low hut with eating sweet potato residue after dinner people would become extremely stingy? Is the person's life have to do this to save to save another to spend it? That life is not in order as if into a burden it? I suddenly found my mom's outlook on life. So, so I asked Mom, your daily work desperately, desperately thrift, not tired you? Are you in the end for what? Then I saw, I think my life will not forget. Mother tottering walk a few steps, his left hand to hold in the side of the body of firewood tightened, and then slowly squat lower body trunk to pick up ground Air Max 90, it was not the usual slow time in order to reduce the waist and shoulder plate pain as the slow, that is not the ordinary people squatting, it is compelling squat in order to prevent the aggravation of the waist and shoulder plate condition. Not been life depression half a head of a woman, that have never been in everyone condemning repeatedly's woman, at this moment in order to pick up a deadwood but as a parent, and in such a posture bent down. My heart seems to suddenly shoved hit look like a particularly uncomfortable. Tired? Not tired! For what? Of course, you! The mother is happy to say, see mothers today are particularly pleased. But and I suddenly felt the head also blacked up, would have thought that the mother would like the book said in order to make more money, then I can say that money? Should not sitting on the rural edge of a farm to enjoy the rich. Then again should the accusations in letters her you are doing, not sitting on the rural edge of a farm it? They wanted to talk about their own cleverness came crashing down. You have no thought of yourself? I reminded her that for themselves? If only for their own? Where we get some enough flowers, also used in the suffering here. The mother obviously did not understand my prompt. That you will be willing to make a lifetime of farmers, there is no thought of the city people's lives? I feel I'm going crazy city people's lives? No! Mother said very simply, I never thought my life but also over the life of the city people. I suddenly parched up, but the life is a lifetime thing, the mother so used the extraordinary language extraordinary heart understatement vicinity over, when my heart was stunned addition to moving there is a language that can not be conveyed in words the feelings. Which professor to explain in words the truth: to enter the social order based on the first thing to consider themselves to us in private. Who said that every man for himself, and devil take the hindmost? Fart, fart of her mother. At that moment I think I was mad I was really crazy. I look wielding hoes faster than the pressure in the air to the ground and then with a group of permafrost mind like the decision to mention the Yellow River water from the spray owned while under. Is this connected to two days and nights boil boil eyes big reason Is this just prefer to lie on the bed Yingkang not hit drops reasons Is this the dad sent away to make money while they arch beautiful Medina figure reason, even Is this her waist and shoulder plate reasons, do Is there too much of it, the more untold bitterness and bitterness, however, is only one simple reason. I suddenly felt a deep sense of guilt, I also should develop and pass something, I'm firmly in the heart, chest and head at the stuffy pain I squatted pit. I believe in a man bleeding without tears, at the moment, with tears in his eyes did not stop. Mom! My trips to the bathroom, I know to go on like this is certainly bad dish. Around the corner UGG Classic Short Dylyn, I suddenly turned his head and said: Mom! In his son's heart, you are the best! Then could not control the tears, I quickly turned his head, not to dare face of the mother but afraid to hurt the mother tears of excitement UGGs Clovis. Never smoked, I find one from the brother of his pocket UGG Delaine Sale, squatting on the toilet pumping up very gray days Kongkuo, moment, snowflakes, smoke, tears witnessed my heart. Online spread says brother not smoke tobacco, lonely! And at the moment, but I can be very proud, said: brother smoke is not smoke, is love! Do not need gold Guangcan, no gorgeous appearance, as long as the flat Fanfan. Like a long drought after the rain and fog, like the drop of water in the desert, quietly nourishing your heart, this is the motherly love: If you have to add a qualifier, it is my whole world. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

没有评论:

发表评论