2012年10月3日星期三

year you gave him a great help


Thedialogue motivation in 1996, Agricultural University of Hebei 93 (01 ) class Li Baoyuan died of illness ,he died after tidal the same disease ,living off the land and Mrs. Li Weihe became all users ,also owed a debt of seventy thousand dollars .
In December 22nd of that year , Hebei farming fruit tree 93 (01 ) class Li Weihe sent a letter to .The letter said, parents later life expenses will be borne by us ,Baoyuan unfinished business will be done by us .
This letter as class commitment .15 years, 93 ( 01) class 26 graduates each to have the Spring Festival for Li Weihe .Still preserved has 56 letters ,15 remittance slip .On April 7th, the Hebei Provincial Civilization Office ,CPC Hebei Provincial Education Committee ,Hebei Provincial Communist Youth League initiative ,learning of Hebei Agricultural University Department of horticulture fruiter 93 (01 ) class graduates advanced deeds .
● dialoguecharacter: Li Weihe ,Hebei board Chengde city town Oolong rocky village, two son died of dilated cardiomyopathy died .In 15 years, he was son had 26 students to remit money fund .
I all families bereaved father sons did not, as in all households news :Baoyuan died ,home situation how ?Li Weihe :Baoyuan and his brother have the disease did not ,for they cure ,friends ,neighbors ,brothers brothers who can open borrowed borrowed .
The results were also did not maintain life ,property to null .Bao Yuan died ,his mother secretly took a sleeping pill ,to feed millet soup do not know the pharynx .To the ninth day have dizzy spells ,incoherent speech .
News :was very tough .Li Weihe :not just .Home fireworks in rural has been broken ,do not smoke .His brothers did not North Face Men's Gore Tex Sale,is unprecedented ,not to rely on .See them owed a debt of seventy thousand dollars ,overwhelmed .
My heart is like a knife, feel the sky fall down ,a second by a second .News :first received the Baoyuan students letter is it? Li Weihe: in 1996 12 at the end of the month ,they were posted on December 22nd .
The day is cold .The post office to send the letter sent to the village government (Village ) ,the village government informed me to trust .News : the accident ?Li Weihe :I didn ,letter students will say to replace Baoyuan take care of our life .
New capital signs up for :then believe ?Li Weihe :my son I ,away from me .I don ,think about them that is a comfort to me .The first time I can I don ,second back North Face Backpacks,fourth back to back third ,year give me to mail a letter ,give me money ,which can not believe ? I have 26 children news :these years ,the students when to send money ?Li Weihe: every year after year twenty, to a year ,I receive a remittance .
Beginning one hundred or two hundred ,these years, 349 .The letter said that allow us to buy something good to eat ,take care the body .New capital signs up for :students were sent how many money ?Li Weihe :this had not calculated .
Here now is the 15 money orders ,some students follow along with a letter to send money .In 2007, they graduated ten anniversary ,also from the party funds took out 1000 yuan to send me .
New capital signs up for :see these letters and money orders ,is it right? Remember son ?Li Weihe :begin to see message think of Baoyuan ,if he is good .His wife every time listening to me to read the letter ,are slid to cry, but is much better now .
New capital signs up for :looking forward to the letter ?Li Weihe :I didn say the mouth ,I can to the village government ( Committee ) look ,letter yet? I have to take away, no I waiting for .
Not to worry .I think they are very busy ,I take it back I would write back to them ,let them rest assured .News :people living in the village knew the students write to you the remittance ?Li Weihe :if they see me money, who asks me ,I say who ,Baoyuan classmates ,put their envy is broken .
They said ,call Baoyuan go all what time, to a further remittance .I now ,has 26 children North Face Bionic Jackets,not all households .New capital signs up for :these how to spend money? Li Weihe :catch on .
Sometimes exists ,opened spring to buy seed ,chemical fertilizer . Children, I live news :15 years ,except for a few students to see ,most of the students are of letters and phone calls ,would they ?Li Weihe :think .
My house was placed the tree Kai ( Li Baoyuan students ) to send photos ,just like her own child .I just want to have a look out of debt ,they .New capital signs up for :debt how to have ?Li Weihe :in addition to extraterrestrial ,I in a sewing factory ,stone factory ,logistics company ,a lot of places to work .
The old man in a sewing factory to sweep the floor .That lent me money, borrow a I a ,borrow $two and I two block .This is not me ,next year ,next year is the year also .Loan repay ,as unalterable principles .
Behind me ,so a group of children to support me ,comfort me ,I have to live well .New capital signs up for :see them change big ?Li Weihe :after graduating so many years ,are doing very well, some are when the officer .
I feel the person is pillar ,standing up ,I have to rely on .New capital signs up for :debt is finished, the students hope to your old two don work .Li Weihe: the children each have their own parents ,wife and children, has the economic burden .
The children for me, but I have to rely through one spirit, can how much labor labor .● dialoguecharacter: Li Baoyuan class, Du Yanmin ( monitor ) ,now in Hebei province forestry bureau .
Niu Shuqi ,now the Baoding municipal public utilities administration .Hou Yingwu ,now the Baoding Shunping County Political Consultative work .26 students in one day a day is not a young tube hot-headed news :Baoyuan died before ,there is no trust you to take care of their parents ?Du Yanmin :we went to the hospital to see him, feeling his life unlimited pictures, to parents deeply .
He didn .He walked ,parents do? Although he didn ,I see his eyes ,there is the meaning of .Niu Shuqi: I told Baoyuan a dormitory ,he had talked to me ,after graduation from the university to honor their parents ,parents is not easy .
Ill finish and I said ,his older brother is not the disease .His great psychological pressure .News :why the class name to Lee to write the letter ?Du Yanmin :Baoyuan died later, Lee wrote us Baoyuan lost .
The class 26 schoolmates are very sad ,we want to replace the Baoyuan care uncle aunt .I served as monitor drafted the letter ,is to Uncle Li .News :at that time you have not graduated yet ,said to take care of Baoyuan parents ,young loyalty ?Niu Shuqi :are we really think ,not young and hot-headed .
Hou Yingwu :in order to treat his home Baoyuan ,debt .Everyone thought ,nobody ,they could not live .News :before graduation, the class for the care of Baoyuan parents devoted to ?Du Yanmin: in 1997, June, we will graduate, go their separate ways ,it is difficult to get .
Class one less person ,do how? A party of bovine Shuqi ,said , we have tube Baoyuan parents ,and then the Baoyuan father ,address and zip code on the blackboard .New capital signs up for :the class what response ?Du Yanmin :you think of Baoyuan very sad ,are silent ,his uncle Li address down ,it is a kind of default .
This isn love news :first to Uncle Li sent how many money ?Hou Yingwu :I just graduated ,received his first salary 300 yuan ,give Baoyuan parents sent 100 yuan .Our class Zhao Gaofeng sent 300 yuan, all sent .
New capital signs up for :the students have no division of labor ,who each year how many money ?Du Yanmin :No ,no mandatory .After graduation, some students in Baoding ,some in Chengde ,some in Shijiazhuang ,send their respective .
Some classmates two years was not good not to send money ,but don forget uncle aunt ,also to write .Between schoolmate party on the phone ,always mention Baoyuan parents .News :there is no difficulty ?Thought of giving up ?Niu Shuqi :never .
We write the first letter that uncle aunt are our parents .Never thought the two old man alone .Hou Yingwu :I have just married at that time to buy a house loan ,squeeze much to Uncle Li send a bit .
Send send less ,Lee will not abandon .New capital signs up for :family support ?Hou Yingwu :all support ,to invisible children is a good education .Du Yanmin :by the end of the year, the home of the elderly also urge send .
They say ,you could do it on other people ,for their old man never wrong .News :people think you help Uncle Li is doing good ,love .Du Yanmin :This is not a love .We and our Uncle Li as one family ,do it come very naturally .
We are processing ,also do not want to render . He also miss our news :Uncle Li said these year you gave him a great help .Hou Yingwu :our relationship ,not just the us to help him ,he would miss us .
Often write about our current situation .On one occasion, Lee returned to Zhao Gaofeng sent 100 kilos of rice .Uncle Li put our whole heart ,we can not give up .New capital signs up for :Li for your requirements ?Hou Yingwu :Uncle Li never mention what our material requirements .
Niu Shuqi :say ,Uncle Li hope us as his own children ,the body good ,family harmony ,work achievement .New capital signs up for :I take Uncle Li what is intended ?Du Yanmin :04 years after 05 years mostly call .
We hope to continue to write .The phone is gone ,believe in that ,Uncle Li to us ,also picked it up and have a look .Niu Shuqi :your classmates now have good conditions, uncle aunt if you don work ,you quit .
They lived a day ,we call a day .15 years ago promises no deadline .Uncle ,aunt : you are good !Bao Yuan died we already know, ask them not too sad .Although we are not at your side ,but they never forget them .
Our biggest wish now is that parents can recover as soon as possible .Bao Yuan although go ,but we are still in their later life ,costs will be borne by us .We will have graduated next year, finish unfinished business will be done by us .
You two must be strong ,alive and well ,worthy of Baoyuan and everyone .Happy man woman health !Hebei Nongda 93 fruit trees ( 01) class all schoolmate December 22, 1996 edition written 

没有评论:

发表评论