2012年10月21日星期日

Give you a more intimate sweet words!




The cold autumn wind took away the last vestiges of my heart warm! The solitary cold wind completely eroded my brain, I'm in the autumn, with the last one deciduous dance, my heart Sleeping with the earth. I'm going to lose it all, with the last vestiges of the unwilling. How many Night's Dream led Pondering the number of days to find recourse loud call, how many times, how many times silently pray, I am overwhelmed by single larvae larvae alone. I silently away with the last vestiges of unwilling UGGs Neema. Do not really want me to pray on the day, my most beloved, and others grow old? I really unwilling feelings, but in exchange for such failure. When my PHS issued a mournful cry for help on the ground, but my heart calm water, even if the stones input, but also excites the slightest ripples! So watching you walk in front of me, my heart is aching, I forced back the tears flow out. Your jokes struck the last a chord of my heart. I really hurt! Baby! ! Is this really the last time I loudly calling you? Do you really do not want to do the last time to explain it? Do you really give up the interpretation of it? The past will come; go, always leave! Perhaps this is a sad season, perhaps, just a parting of the season! Baby! Please allow me to call you last! How can not be reconciled ah! I still dragged his weary steps feelings battlefield say goodbye! Perhaps, also, and you should say goodbye! I'm going, I really want to go, in the this seasons autumnal phenomena, perhaps, I really should not be in the moment, so maybe I will not see that scene Heartbreakers, perhaps I really should not be that boring birthday! Maybe I will not see you gentle smile! This article comes from the past touching story Baby, Do you really looked at me to leave and indifferent? Honey, Are we three feelings real or piece of white paper it? I really so? Meet in a sad season, a sad parting still in this season? My baby, my beloved, my only! My love for you is so pure, so true, is it so vulnerable to this UGGs Patent Paisley? Dear youth will wither life cycle. Passion will burn to ashes, all memory will forget rife, however I Xinlingzhiyue never change. Dear, the Earth will get old, the sun will die. Shanmeng will be broken if the mirror, the the sea oath will dissipate the smoke, the fire of my love for you, however, is never extinguished. Dear, the hard disk will be saturated, will run out of memory, all the money will be squandered into the air, all power will Dajiang gone, my love for you, however, remains the same that the old stadium, and that the remnants of the sunset, that sad season took all the life, he left behind a tenacious grass, and then how to stay strong, not the best, look at its yellow face. Playground, a pair of lovers of slapstick, encouraged the hearts of the bursts of pain! Pains! Dear, I will not let go, and take away all the hurt and pain! Away all the joys and sorrows with the clutch! Take away all the pain, suffering and tears Timberland Classic 3 Eye Sale; leave me your blessing, and leave me your prayers! Leaving a final wish! Baby, let my blood turned into rain the last of the rain for your love irrigation it! Baby, let my tears condenses into snow falling for your love last blessing Northface Windstopper Jackets Sale! Baby, let my heart feathering into a butterfly, is the last one you love dance now! I'm going, I really want to go! In the season this autumn winds blow! The bleak wind in urging my footsteps. Blessings far away UGG Classic Mini, there is almost here! Sincere wishes that you have found a thousand times better than me boy! Let him give you a broader embrace! Give you a more intimate sweet words! Let him give you most sincere sweet words! goodbye, my favorite girl! far away, there are just around the corner, my hands could not help thinking of oppression toward you my heart could not help the body bundled fly you! I can not help but Earth's gravitation toward you! see the retreating figure! canteen not far corner! but it became the ends of the earth between you and me! Goodbye, my dear girl! far away, there in sight, my keyboard does not seem to go through my hands sounded up my hard drive does not seem energized rapid rotation up my screen seems to have not been thinking they put me on the record of your love down! show it turned out to be bursts of pain! distance between the network and the network is not far away, but it became the Galaxy between you and me! when Niu Lang and Weaver also did not love each other; When Shan Bo with the British never Feather into a butterfly; between you and me, they already have the most intimate words! but thousands of years ago eachother in exchange for your life you and I pass by I am speechless! pursue a lifetime in search of thousands of years! catch is your last sentence: please cherish your a girl! I cried So goodbye my girl! want you to see my tears my heart does not want you before crushing my people do not want to crash in at the moment! baby, please allow me to call you last Michael Kors Leather Outlet Sale! This article from the past on such a touching story, your time is always valuable and my language always pale! My baby! I could not help but call you! (Past touching story)

没有评论:

发表评论